Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), 6 sick/personal days per year, 9 company paid holidays, 10 days PTO, LOTS of room for advancement/growth.
Required Experience: Manufacturing experience + experience managing trainers and training programs
About the company: One of the largest diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry, servicing approximately 125,000+ restaurants in more than 40 countries from its 50+ locations on five continents.
JOB SUMMARY: The Manufacturing Training Coordinator is responsible ensuring regulatory compliance, job specific, and other training is scheduled, delivered and tracked. You will assist in developing on-the-job training and will be responsible for facilitating the training and qualification process for associates.
- Aid in the development & implementation of course training materials to reflect current operating processes and procedures to include operator training modules, existing and new-hire certification, and SOP/troubleshooting guides.
- Develops, monitors and maintains company training program, to include Operator Learning Guides and One Point Lessons.
- Coordinate & conduct plant-wide associate training/retraining plan with Supervisors and Department Managers.
- Facilitate operator training courses, new employee orientation and recertification. Maintain skills matrix and training records
- Ensure course purity in the classroom and in daily operation. Track training progress and follows up with trainees, Supervisors and Department Managers to keep them on track and make assure program completion in a timely manner.
- Create reports and updates for tracking and audits. Maintain skills matrix and training records.
- Continually follows up with associates, supervisors and managers to ensure the effectiveness of training programs. Makes modifications to align retraining with developing needs
- Participate in training activities to increase personal skill level, improve material content and ensure teaching consistency throughout all related courses
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, food science, safety engineering or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience preferably in manufacturing safety and operations training, preferably in the food and beverage production industry.