*Competitive base salary + bonus + full benefits*
Vice President - Warehouse with P&L responsibility for 3 warehouses with a total of over 375,000 square feet of space. This individual will take ownership of the business and corresponding team by leading, coaching, and developing so that company goals are met.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Implementation of ERP system
- Develop and implement appropriate cost saving ideas for production operations. Generate and implement ideas for continual process improvement.
- Identify risks and opportunities in the supply chain; propose and execute risk mitigation strategies and issue resolutions.
- Work in partnership with management to develop scalable inventory and supply chain strategy that support the growth of the business and new customer acquisition.
- Recruit and develop a high-performance team
- Responsible for reporting, managing, and communicating the overall status of the warehouse functions to executive management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience, including at least 3 years of experience in a management role.
- At least 5 years of 3PL industry-related experience including three years in Director/VP management required
- Six Sigma certification is desirable.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience with logistics, supply chain and inventory accounting management required.
- Track record of strong, functional management experience – hiring, professional development and retention.
- Ability to effectively manage, coach and motivate a team located at multiple locations.
- Prior experience with ERP implementations (warehouse focus)
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.