Pay Range between $15 and $16 per hour
Current availability for 4:00pm to 12:00am shift and 12:00am to 8:00am shift
Great benefits, promoting from within!
The work of a Warehouse Agent includes the following: - Loading and unloading of cargo (mail, express, baggage, freight, and company material) on and off aircraft
- The transporting of cargo between terminals and aircraft
- The ramp transfers of cargo where required
- The receiving, delivering, and physical handling of freight and company material export at the designated express docks, mail and baggage in the outbound baggage room
- The completion of forms and messages related to and necessary for the performance of the designated locations of the functions described
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Computer familiarity necessary.
- Demonstrates qualities of initiative.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 70 pounds (31.9kg).
- Ability to work weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday, Sunday), holidays, and days off.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May be necessary to speak other language(s), in addition to English, depending on customer contract.
- Must be able to maintain airport authority access, and be able to work scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to follow direction and work safely.